This Policy, together with our Terms & Conditions, explains the basis on which we collect and process personal information or data from our customers, or from individuals, who provide data to us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding personal information and how we will treat it. By visiting www.nitsan.in website, individuals are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Policy.
At NITSAN, we are committed to providing our customers with the utmost in customer service. As described in this Policy, we are committed to properly safeguarding the privacy of all personally identifiable information (“personal information”) that is collected from customers when they visit our websites.
- We take reasonable steps to protect all non-public personal information we collect about our customers by adopting strict standards of security and confidentiality.
- We contractually require any person or organisation providing products or services to our customers on our behalf to protect the confidentiality of this information.
- We afford former customers the same protections as existing customers with respect to the use and sharing of their information.
- We facilitate the review, correction or removal of personal information stored by us upon request and as permitted by applicable legislation.
We collect and use information we believe is necessary to administer our business and to provide our customers and partners with our services. For this purpose, we collect and process several types of information, including but not limited to those stated below:
- Information that customers provide by sending contact for and career forms. The types of information we collect can include: first name, last name, company name, phone, email address.
- If customers contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence (including email, mail, phone calls)
In order to enhance our customer service, we may obtain information about our customers’ general internet usage by using cookie files which are stored on the hard drive of individual’s computers.
In general, cookies help us to improve our websites and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Cookies enable us:
- To evaluate visitor interest in our website.
- To store information about visit log.
- To customise our websites according to our customer interests.
- To speed up customer requests and searches.
- To recognise patrons when they return to our websites.
Contact Information & Questions
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to:
NITSAN Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
301, Corporate Center,
Bhavnagar - 364002
Gujarat - INDIA
We hope we’ve put to rest any doubts our visitors may have about sharing information with us and reassured the reasons in detail.