One of the only TYPO3 extension which provides to use most popular chat tool at your website. This TYPO3 extension provides to configure many live chat tools eg.,
Most popular live chat tools which we provides in this extension
Sample: Backend of your chat site
Sample: Frontend of your site
The extension needs to be installed as any other extension of TYPO3 CMS:
2.1 Get the extension via composer
Using the command line
composer require nitsan/ns-all-chat:dev-master
2.2 Get the extension
Step 1: Switch to the module “Extension Manager”.
Step 2: Get the extension -
- Get it from the Extension Manager: Press the “Retrieve/Update” button and search for the extension key ns_all_chat and import the extension from the repository.
- Get it from typo3.org: You can always get current version from https://extensions.typo3.org/extension/ns_all_chat/ by downloading either the t3x or zip version. Upload the file afterward in the Extension Manager.
Step 3: Now install the extension.
2.3 Activate the TypoScript
The extension ships some static TypoScript code which needs to be included.
Step 1: Go to Template Module.
Step 2: Switch to Root page.
Step 3: Select Info/Modify option from drop-down.
Step 4: Click on Edit the whole template record button.
Step 5: Switch to Includes tab.
Step 6: Search for Extension and after search click on extension name.
Verify that your selected extension move to the selected items.
3.1 Choose & Setup account at one of your favourie chat tool
Step 1: You should setup an account at one of your favourite chat tool eg., zopim.com, livechatinc.com, purechat.com, livezilla.net, clickdesk.com, tidiochat.com, visitlead.com, onwebchat.com, userlike.com, hipchat.com
Step 2: You will able to find section where you can add your site's URL.
Step 3: Once you configure your site at chat tool, Please copy a script code including (script) which will provide by your chat tool.
3.2 Setup all the configuration of Live chat
Step 1: Switch to the Template module and select Constant Editor.
Step 2: Switch to the root page of your site.
Step 3: Select Constant Editor from drop down.
Step 4: Select Category - PLUGIN.TX_NSALLCHAT_FRNSALLCHAT (3).
Now paste your script code over here including (script) to integrate it in typo3.
Please, clear cache from top panel 'Flush frontend caches' & 'Flush general caches'. It will be also great to clear cache from Install tool too.
- Support: You could report any issues/problems at Github - https://github.com/nitsan-technologies/ns_all_chat/issues
- Website: http://www.nitsan.in/ | http://www.itug.in/
- Contact Email: email@example.com
Just download & try the EXT:ns_all_chat extension. You can write down your feedback/suggestion/comments to below comment box. So, we will adapt it for next version of EXT:ns_all_chat.
Now, It's time go ahead with one of your favourite chat tool, Have a Happy Chat!