Having Social Media buttons on your website is a great way to get readers engaged and to share your thoughts and ideas. As per business technique, the greater part of them is utilizing web-based social networking showcasing. So social sharing has turned out to be very vital.
Presently the inquiry is how to make social sharing simpler for guests? To make sharing less demanding and empowering your guests to share content, one must integrate some sort of sharing buttons to your site. Sharing buttons obviously work extraordinarily compared to other approaches to get your content shared by means of web-based social networking, email, and other online channels. Notwithstanding, while numerous site proprietors agree that sharing buttons are something worth being thankful for, but they don't know how to accomplish/integrate them in the site?
You can easily integrate sharing buttons to your site by adding our extension to your page.
Here we will guide you how to integrate sharing extension to your website from scratch!
Key features of ns_sharethis extension:
- Standard share buttons
- Floating share buttons
- Social media sharing buttons
- Image sharing buttons
- Custom share icons
- Official buttons including the Facebook Like Button, Twitter Tweet Button, Pinterest Save Button, and LinkedIn Share Button
- Universal email sharing makes it easy to share via Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com (Hotmail), AOL Mail, and any other web or native apps
Frontend of your site with social shaing "Inside Page"
The extension needs to be installed as any other extension of TYPO3 CMS:
3.1 Get the extension
Step 1: Switch to the module “Extension Manager”.
Step 2: Get the extension -
- Get it from the Extension Manager: Press the “Retrieve/Update” button and search for the extension key 'ns_sharethis' and import the extension from the repository.
- Get it from typo3.org: You can always get current version from https://extensions.typo3.org/extension/ns_sharethis/ by downloading either the t3x or zip version. Upload the file afterwards in the Extension Manager.
Step 3: Now install the Extension.
3.2 Activate the TypoScript
The extension ships some TypoScript code which needs to be included.
Step 1: Go to Template Module.
Step 2: Switch to Root page.
Step 3: Select Info/Modify option from drop-down box.
Step 4: Click on Edit the whole template record button.
Step 5: Switch to Includes tab.
Step 6: Select NITSAN - API ShareThis.com (nitsan_sharethis) at the field *Include static (from extensions):
Quick & Easy "Global" configurataion of Sharethis.com:
Step 1: Switch to Extension Module.
Step 2: Select Installed Extension.
Step 3: Click on Setting icon.
Step 4: Now configure plugin as per the requirement.
Setup "Particular Page Only" configuration of Sharethis.com:
Step 1: Switch to the Extensions module.
Step 2: edit configuration and then Disable Global Interface from this "settings".
Step 3: Now select plugin Nitsan Social widget and configure it as per requirement.
Step 3.1: Open the page where you want to add this element.
Step 3.2: Click on Add Content and switch to Plugins tab.
Step 3.3: Now select the “Nitsan Social Widget Plugins”.
Step 3.4: Now switch to Plugin tab and Configure fields as per the requirement.
Please, clear cache from top panel 'Flush frontend caches' & 'Flush general caches'. It will be also great to clear cache from Install tool too.
- Support: You could report any issues/problems at Github - https://github.com/nitsan-technologies/ns_sharethis/issues
- Website: http://www.nitsan.in/ | http://www.itug.in/
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Just download & try the EXT:ns_sharethis extension. You can write down your feedback/suggestion/comments to below comment box. So, we will adapt it for next version of EXT:ns_sharethis.
Now, Grow your audience with our easy-to-install social media platform.