Christmas time? Do you want to add traditional snowfall to your TYPO3 site? Just use this plug-n-play TYPO3 extension with easy to use backend configuration.
Spread the cheers of winter by adding beautiful snowflakes and snowfall to your website.
Christmas Snow spreads the cheer of Christmas by adding beautiful snowflakes and snow-fall animation to your TYPO3 website with our little addon ns_snow and all the pages will show falling flakes of snow!
To make up for the lack of snow in our virtual world, you should see the snowflakes slowly zigging and zagging as they fall from the virtual sky!
Key features of ns_snow extension:
- Easy for admin to manage.
- Easy to enable or disable this extension from admin panel.
- No database and file override is required for this extension.
- Free extension.
- Friendly and flexible configuration.
- Cross-browsers compatibility.
- No conflict with other extensions.
- Make website Christmas ready!
3.1 Get the extension via composer
Using the command line
composer require nitsan/ns-snow:dev-master
3.2 Get the extension
In the TYPO3 backend you can use the extension manager (EM).
Step 1: Switch to the module “Extension Manager”.
Step 2: Get the extension
- Get it from the Extension Manager: Press the “Retrieve/Update” button and search for the extension key ns_snow and import the extension from the repository.
- Get it from typo3.org: You can always get the current version from extensions.typo3.org/extension/ns_snow/ by downloading either the t3x or zip version. Upload the file afterwards in the Extension Manager.
Step 3: Install the extension
3.3 Activate the TypoScript
The extension ships some static TypoScript code which needs to be included.
Step 1: Go to Template Module.
Step 2: Switch to Root page.
Step 3: Select Info/Modify option from drop-down.
Step 4: Click on Edit the whole template record button.
Step 5: Switch to Includes tab and add [NITSAN] Snow (ns_snow) extension to Selected Items list in Include static (from extensions): section
Step 1: Go to Template.
Step 2: Select root page.
Step 3: Select Constant Editor > Plugin.Tx_Nssnow_Nssnow (13).
Step 4: Now, you can configure all the options which you want eg., Enable/Disable Snow, Flack color, Flack count etc., See below screenshot.
Please use the buttons ‘Flush frontend caches’ and ‘Flush general caches’ from the top panel. The ‘Clear cache’ function of the install tool will also work perfectly.
Support: You could report any issues/problems at Github - https://github.com/nitsan-technologies/ns_snow/issues
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org