[T3EXT DAY] Plugin for www.ShareThis.com
[T3EXT DAY] Plugin for www.ShareThis.com
Having Social Media buttons on your website is a great way to get readers engaged and to share your thoughts and ideas. As per business technique, the greater part of them is utilizing web-based social networking showcasing. So social sharing has turned out to be very vital. Presently the inquiry is how to make social sharing simpler for guests? To make sharing less demanding and empowering your guests to share content, one must integrate some sort of sharing buttons to your site. Sharing buttons obviously work extraordinarily compared to other approaches to get your content shared by means of web-based social networking, email, and other online channels. Notwithstanding, while numerous site proprietors agree that sharing buttons are something worth being thankful for, but they don't know how to accomplish/integrate them in the site?
You can easily integrate sharing buttons to your site by adding our extension to your page.
Here we will guide you how to integrate sharing extension to your website from scratch!
What does it do?
One of the only TYPO3 extension is developed to integrate all the features of www.Sharethis.com which is one of the most popular third-party social media platform!
www.Sharethis.com is a free Social Media platform which provides professional and highly customizable ecosystem for social media sharing and optimizing of your valuable content. Take a look at their site at https://www.sharethis.com/
It will increases traffic & engagement by helping people share your posts and pages to any service. Services include Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, Gmail, LinkedIn & "over 100 more" sharing and social media sites & apps.
Frontend of your site with "Global" social shareing
Frontend of your site with social shaing "Inside Page"
|TYPO3 version:||(6.0.0 - 8.9.99)|
The extension needs to be installed as any other extension of TYPO3 CMS:
2.1. Install Extension from EM:
- Switch to the module “Extension Manager”
- Get the extension
- Get it from the Extension Manager: Press the “Retrieve/Update” button and search for the extension key ns_sharethis and import the extension from the repository.
- Get it from typo3.org: You can always get current version from http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/ns_sharethis/current/ by downloading either the t3x or zip version. Upload the file afterward in the Extension Manager.
2.2. Preparation: Include static TypoScript:
The extension ships some TypoScript code which needs to be included.
- Switch to the root page of your site.
- Switch to the Template module and select Info/Modify.
- Click the link Edit the whole template record and switch to the tab Includes.
- Select [NITSAN] NsShareThis (ns_sharethis) at the field Include static (from extensions):
3.1. Quick & Easy "Global" configurataion of Sharethis.com :
- Step 1: Switch to the module Admin tools Extensions and then edit configuration.
- Step 2: Enable Global Interface into this settings Take a look at screenshots as follows.
3.2. Setup "Particular Page Only" configuration of Sharethis.com :
Step 1: Switch to the module Admin tools Extensions and then edit configuration and then Disable Global Interface from this "settings".
Step 2: Now add extension Above/Below page as per your requirement.
Step 3: Now select plugin Nitsan Social widget and configure it as per requirement, Checkout this screenshot
4. Clear Cache:
Please, clear cache from top panel 'Flush frontend caches' & 'Flush general caches'. It will be also great to clear cache from Install tool too.
- Support: You could report any issues/problems at Github - https://github.com/nitsan-technologies/ns_sharethis/issues
- Website:http://www.nitsan.in/ | http://www.itug.in/
- Contact Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Feedback & Suggestions:
Just download & try the EXT:ns_sharethis extension. You can write down your feedback/suggestion/comments to below comment box. So, we will adapt it for next version of EXT:ns_sharethis.
Now, Grow your audience with our easy-to-install social media platform.