An API Integration for HelloBar.com - One of the most popular site! Integrate hellobar panel(s) with simple configuration from TYPO3 Backend & Displaying it at global to your TYPO3 site!
Extension Key: nitsan_hellobar
Extension URL: https://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/nitsan_hellobar
Last Updated: 29th April, 2016
Category: Frontend Plugins
TYPO3 (6.2.99 - 8.99.99)
extbase (6.2.99 - 8.99.99)
fluid (6.2.99 - 8.99.99)
The extension needs to be installed as any other extension of TYPO3 CMS:
1. Switch to the module “Extension Manager”.
2. Get the extension
3. Get it from the Extension Manager: Press the “Retrieve/Update” button and search for the extension key 'nitsan_hellobar' and import the extension from the repository.
4.Get it from typo3.org: You can always get current version from typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/nitsan_hellobar/current/ by downloading either the t3x or zip version. Upload the file afterwards in the Extension Manager.
Preparation: Include static TypoScript
The extension ships some TypoScript code which needs to be included.
1. Switch to the root page of your site.
2. Switch to the 'Template module' and select 'Info/Modify'.
3. Press the link 'Edit the whole template record' and switch to the tab 'Includes'.
4. Select NITSAN - API HelloBar.com (nitsan_hellobar) at the field *Include static (from extensions):*
1. Now Go to Constant Editor of your Root Page & Setup require below options:
You would be require to get Script/JS Code from your HelloBar.com Account as below steps:
Have a Happy Hello Bar :)
iTUG - India TYPO3 User Group proud to arranged the first TYPO3 Contribution Bootup Days (T3BD) in Asia/India. You might be heard like TYPO3 Developer...
NITSAN Technologies, the Digital Builders solutions provider, which had been held as the grand celebration - 6th Anniversary of NITSAN, at the Hotel...
Google Starts Giving A Ranking Boost To Secure HTTPS/SSL Sites, It's long be understood that the performance of a website is slow using HTTPS. That’s...
How would you rate the performance of your TYPO3 website in its desktop (tablet too) and/ or mobile versions – good, average or poor? In case this...
In our next TYPO3 Usergroup Meeting at iTUG (India TYPO3 User Group) we will present a demo about how to use the TYPO3 composer repository. TYPO3 is...
As we all know, this is an era of Ecommerce so just would like to know - Which one is the best solution for Ecommerce integration into TYPO3? [for...