An API Integration for HelloBar.com - One of the most popular site! Integrate hellobar panel(s) with simple configuration from TYPO3 Backend & Displaying it at global to your TYPO3 site!
Extension Key: nitsan_hellobar
Extension URL: https://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/nitsan_hellobar
Last Updated: 29th April, 2016
Category: Frontend Plugins
TYPO3 (6.2.99 - 8.99.99)
extbase (6.2.99 - 8.99.99)
fluid (6.2.99 - 8.99.99)
The extension needs to be installed as any other extension of TYPO3 CMS:
1. Switch to the module “Extension Manager”.
2. Get the extension
3. Get it from the Extension Manager: Press the “Retrieve/Update” button and search for the extension key 'nitsan_hellobar' and import the extension from the repository.
4.Get it from typo3.org: You can always get current version from typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/nitsan_hellobar/current/ by downloading either the t3x or zip version. Upload the file afterwards in the Extension Manager.
Preparation: Include static TypoScript
The extension ships some TypoScript code which needs to be included.
1. Switch to the root page of your site.
2. Switch to the 'Template module' and select 'Info/Modify'.
3. Press the link 'Edit the whole template record' and switch to the tab 'Includes'.
4. Select NITSAN - API HelloBar.com (nitsan_hellobar) at the field *Include static (from extensions):*
1. Now Go to Constant Editor of your Root Page & Setup require below options:
You would be require to get Script/JS Code from your HelloBar.com Account as below steps:
Have a Happy Hello Bar :)
iTUG - India TYPO3 User Group proud to arranged the first TYPO3 Contribution Bootup Days (T3BD) in Asia/India. You might be heard like TYPO3 Developer...
Now a day the look and feel of the website are more important than development. so it is important to provide a user-friendly and robust front end. In...
TYPO3, written in PHP, is a free and open source web content management system. It has the ability to run on several web servers such as IIS or...
Your website is your domain and keeping it functioning as well as it can be of the essence. Having a well-managed Enterprise Content Management System...